Supported by information from the World Health Organization, we have prepared posters and table talkers you can use to distribute health and hygiene information to your global locations. This material is available in the COVID-19 Posters and Table Talkers folder in your account (see screenshot below) in 20 different languages. If you need it in any other language, please let us know and we will support.
Important to know
- The files are print-ready (i.e. already configured when it comes to format and paper) and can be ordered straight away
- The folder is visible to account Admins only (user with "Manage users" permission enabled)
- The folder actions are locked so it cannot be moved or deleted
- The files in the folder can only be copied by an Admin
- If an Admin wants to make the assets available to other users in the account, you need to copy them to a different folder - the visibility settings of the folder will apply. Please reach out to us and we will assist you in case of issues.
- If you don't want the folder to be visible in your account, this can be controlled by clicking on your initials at the top-right corner of the screen and selecting Settings > Library settings > Enable/disable Gelato shared folder