The main steps are:
1. Login to your Gelato account.
2. Select the file(s) you wish to print and add them to the cart. You can either hover the mouse over a file and select Add to cart or select a file and hit the Add to cart button on the top right corner. If you want to add to the cart several files at once you can simply do it by clicking on 'select all ' option.
Note: The Add to cart option is shown only when the file is print-ready. For files that are not print-ready, you will need to configure format and paper first. You will be able to see and configure not print-ready files only if you have the Upload files permission enabled.
3. Then you can proceed directly to checkout.
Note: You will be asked to select the quantity and see an estimated price and delivery date at a later stage.
4. Select the shipping address from a list pre-loaded on your account by your Admin, or add a new address if needed.
5. Select the recipient from a list pre-loaded on your account by your Admin, or add a new one, if needed. This should include both full name and phone number (preferably mobile to receive the order tracking information).
6. Choose your file quantity and select the shipping method among the ones available. An estimated delivery date is displayed for each shipping method. Click on the payment button to proceed to the next step.
Note: If you wish to place a multi-location order, you need to select the addresses one by one. After you select the address and the recipient, you will see at the bottom the option 'add another shipping address'.
Note: You can also add a delivery note or upload a customized label for special events or schedule the delivery up to 3 months ahead.
7. Select the payment method among the ones available. The available options are defined - depending on the user group you belong to - by your account Admin.
- If 'Company invoice' is available and selected, you will be asked to choose a billing entity from a list of billing entities defined by your admin. As an additional step, you may be asked to select a cost center linked to the selected billing entity or to enter a PO number.
- If 'Credit card' is available and selected, you will be asked to choose a credit card from a list of credit cards you saved in your account or to add a new credit card.
- If 'Prepay' is available, you will be asked to choose a cost center and then you will be able to use the prepaid credit for your order (if the value of the order you are placing is below the residual prepaid credit for that cost center).
- If 'Payment request' is available and selected, you will be asked to choose an approver for your order or to send an approval request to all approvers- depending on the settings defined by your account Admin.
8. Review your order details before confirming the order. Once the order is confirmed you will get an order ID and can decide to send a tracking link SMS to the recipient. Your orders will always appear in your order history (Orders menu on the left of your Gelato library).