With scheduled delivery, you can book an order to be delivered up to 3 months ahead.
This is how it works:
- During checkout, it is possible to choose a delivery date up to 3 months ahead
- The cost is the same as for Express shipping, as this ensures higher delivery accuracy
- When the order is placed, you receive a confirmation email that contains the scheduled delivery date
- The order can be found in order history with status "Scheduled" and will persist until the order is submitted to production
- The order can be cancelled from the Globe account at any time while in "Scheduled" status
- Scheduled delivery is only available on single location orders, not on multi-location ones
- It is not available when the only shipping method is pallet shipping
- The order cannot be edited while it is in "Scheduled" status. If any changes are required, the order needs to be cancelled and reordered.