It is now possible to use the new feature scheduled delivery that allows you to book an order to be delivered up to 3 months ahead. This is how it works:
- During checkout, it is possible to choose a delivery date up to 3 months ahead.
- The cost is the same as for Express shipping, as this ensures higher delivery accuracy
- When the order is placed, you receive a confirmation email that contains the scheduled delivery date.
- The order can then be found in order history with a "scheduled" status, and will stay that way until the date comes to submit it to production.
- The order can be cancelled from the Globe account at any time while it is in "scheduled" status.
There are a few things to keep in mind when ordering a scheduled delivery :
- Scheduled delivery is only available on single location orders, not on multi-location ones.
- It is not available when the only shipping method is pallet shipping.
- The order cannot be edited while it is in "scheduled" status. If any changes are required, the order needs to be cancelled and reordered.