When you configure a file, you can apply format and paper configuration from an existing configured file in your library. This helps make configuration faster and ensure brand consistency.
1. Click on Configure for a Not print-ready file
2. The system looks for similar other files in your Library, which are already configured and shows a list. With one click, you can then apply one of the suggested configurations by selecting Use this configuration. Note: If you are not satisfied with the options displayed, you can also Create a new configuration using the dedicated button at the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Lastly, if there are more Not print-ready files in your Library that have similar format, then a list of those files is shown. Select one or multiple of those to configure at the same time.
- At step 2, the most used configuration is at the top in the list of suggested configurations
- At the last step, the other Not print-ready files suggested are only from the view of the Library you started with, when you selected the first file for configuring (this may be just a single folder view or a filtered view in your library)
- We recommend previewing each file before saving the files to make sure that the applied configuration is appropriate
- A file that was uploaded with missing bleed is not considered for this auto-configuration process