Most organizations that use Gelato, order business cards using Editable Templates. Usually, each individual will get access to the account to order their own business cards.
But in some cases, this is a responsibility of one person, who has to order several business cards at once for multiple employees in the company.
To support this, an improved version of the ordering flow is available, allowing users to enter details in a table or import a pre-filled excel file. The details are then automatically filled into template, generating multiple Business Cards ready to order.
Following are the steps and a few screenshots explaining how multiple business cards can be edited using an embedded MS Excel template saving you a lot of time:
1. Open the template to use: Open an editable business card template design file & click on the button 'Customize multiple cards' at the top right corner.
2. Enter the details in Table or Upload Excel: Either download & fill the excel template available on this screen or fill in the user data in the table rows provided (you can add up to 100 rows of data). The number of columns in the table is the same as the number of editable fields in the business card template. Next click on 'Preview all' button in the top right corner to see the preview of all the business card you have prepared.
3. Check Preview & Edit: On the next page, you can edit details on an individual card as well as remove any 1 card OR click on 'Edit all cards' button to go back to the table to edit the data
4. Review & Proceed to Checkout: Once you have clicked 'Add all to cart', you will see the first page of the checkout process. Here you can hover over any card to check the preview. You can also change the info filled on an individual business card. Here, set the quantities of each Business Card you want to order
Click on 'Proceed to checkout' & here after the order placement steps are same as any other order from your account.
An MS Excel template is also available for download at step 2. and the business cards can be populated with the info filled in the template by clicking 'Upload excel data file'.
1. Open the template to use
2. Enter the details in Table or Upload Excel
3. Check Preview & Edit
4. Review Proceed to Checkout