Gelato offers companies to move towards reducing the print and shipping cost by offering on-demand printing using the network of printers & shipping partners. As an account Admin, it will be imperative for you to verify how much difference Gelato offering has made to your printing costs.
Gelato offers a transparent report functionality in your account, with various filters and currency conversion for users to see and download. This should help users to move towards their success metric by keeping a regular check on the cost using these reports.
Why do you need reports?
- Visibility on country / files / quantity / user wise ordered materials
- Measure against a success criteria
Types of report you can export/see
- Country wise
- Purchaser wise
- File wise
- Cost center and Billing entity
- Group wise (ordering regions/departments)
- Print, Shipping, Tax split available
How can you use Reports to your benefit?
Create a benchmark of your current printing costs by collecting data within the organisation. It will be great to have this ready at the outset when you setup & start using your Gelato account.
Take a periodic stock of print orders from your Gelato account. As an Admin, you can see orders placed by all Admins & Users in your reporting.A few months into using Gelato, and you will have a cost comparison to present to your management.
Do include examples of these other dimensions in your performance measurement:
- Flexibility to order smaller quantities
- Faster shipping to multiple locations
- Brand consistency while achieving all this