Opening design support hubs in Mumbai, Boston and Santiago
To kick start this, we are offering free design support as a short-term service to help our customers and their teams with managing printing more efficiently.
This is a good opportunity for you to do some "housekeeping":
- Refresh your library with new material
- Clean up your Gelato library from old files
- Find all those hidden files that don’t comply with brand guidelines, but you know people still print today outside Gelato. Let us help you adjusting and uploading them to your Gelato account.
- Create more templates for sales and marketing material
What we can help with:
- Check for Gelato design compatibility and adjust PDF settings to ensure best print quality
- Minor resizing to match our formats, add bleed
- Create new or change current editable templates.
- Give training for you or your team on using Gelato’s Print Plugin for Adobe
How to request for Design Services?
It is really easy to reach us. All you need to do is email us on email@example.com
- Tell us what you need help with
- Send us the files you want to change (attached the files to the email or send via Dropbox, Wetransfer). For the fastest processing of your request, it's best to send us InDesign packages.
What happens with your request?
As soon as we receive your email, we will revert to you within 24h with a timeline for completing your request and if any other info is needed.
Disclaimer: Gelato does not create new designs, creative layouts or logo changes and we limit ourselves to two iterations per asset. We may collect any images, text, logos or other content that you upload or submit, including information related to or included within such content, such as the names, phone numbers and positions of individuals to whom the content is related. Please read more about our GDPR compliance. Gelato will preserve your files only for 30 calendar days from the closure of the request. We recommend you save the final copy of the file for future use or modifications.
This is a limited time offer and will expire on May 31st, 2018.