Multiple locations orders
If you want to order the same set of designs to multiple addresses or countries at the same time, you can create a bulk order. The process is shown in the following video:
Note: We recommend to select no more than 10 different files at the same time in order not to excessively slow down the process.
- Go to the Library, and select the item(s) you wish to order by marking the checkbox next to each file
- At the top right corner of the page, click on Order to multiple locations. Then click on the cart icon to see the items in cart and select Continue order.
- Next step is to choose or add the shipping addresses to where the items shall be delivered. When ready, click Continue and select the recipient from a list pre-loaded on your account by your Admin, or add a new one, if needed. This should include both full name and phone number (preferably mobile to receive order tracking information).
- Proceed by clicking Continue, and then can select the quantity for each item.
Click Continue and select the shipping method among the ones available. An estimated delivery date is displayed. Note: Please be aware that some shipping methods may not be available for all countries.
Click Continue and select a payment method among the ones available. The available options are defined - depending on the user group you belong to - by your account Admin. If 'Company invoice' is available and selected, you will be asked to choose among a list of billing entities defined by your admin. As an additional step you may be asked to select a cost center linked to the selected billing entity or to enter a PO number.
- Review you order confirmation page and perform any file edit before confirming the order. Once the order is confirmed you will get an order ID and decide to send a tracking link SMS to the recipient. Your orders will always appear in your order history (Orders menu on the left of your Gelato library).