To create a new folder, click on Library on the left-hand side menu and then on Create folder.
After clicking on more options button (3 dots in the right top corner of the folder) several options are displayed, e.g. it is possible to move the folder together with its files to another location within the Library.
- To better organise the library better you can Rename or Delete any folder. Deleting a folder will also delete the files inside it along with that folder
- You can also create sub-folders, which will keep the same privacy setting as the parent folder. Multiple sub-folder structure is possible on the Gelato Globe Library for you to better organise files.
Sort by, Filter by, View, Hide folders
- Multiple options are available to Sort or Filter files in the folder level you are in
- Library view can be switched between Grid & Table
- Hide folders allows you to just see all visible files in single view (without folder structure)
Note: Only users who have the Manage file folders permission active are able to create new folders and edit existing ones. This way you can control what is saved in your library and make sure you always have the most recent versions available for your colleagues. If you have the Manage file folders permission, you can only create folders that will only be visible to your group(s). For a folder to be shared with everyone in the company you should be the main system admin and have access to all groups and folders.