We deliver to an extensive list of countries and have local production in most regions. To get the most accurate expected shipping time you should add your products to the basket and there you will receive the estimate delivery time for your location. In most countries we offer the option to choose between Standard/Economy and Express shipping.
- Standard/Economy is a delivery service for mail that is too heavy for normal letter post. Delivery time for domestic standard parcel delivery normally takes between 2-5 days.
- Express Services are processed by the shipping company as a priority as it is time-sensitive: delivery is expedited. When delivery time is critical, we recommend to opt for Express delivery.
- Pallet shipping for large orders: To ensure quality of the delivered products for large orders and volumes, we will ship on pallets for orders weighing over 28kg. A loading bay, lifting platform or other forklift equipment is required for receiving the goods.
Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) Shipping: for some locations, Gelato offers "delivery duty paid" options (the ability to prepay customs & duties fees for accelerated customs clearance). For these locations, DDP is included in the shipping rate.
General advice on choosing shipping method
- Delivery window at event venue: If event starts at the 18th, the brochures normally have to be by the stand on the 17th as venues often don't take deliveries once venue is open.
- 24hrs buffer: Always add 24hrs buffer to deadline as delivery firms might not be able to deliver at first attempt, and the parcel is taken to the depot for next day delivery.
- Express Shipping: This is the safest and most reliable delivery option. Customers may receive a phone call to arrange delivery so this shipping method gives higher chances for packages to reach recipient in an event location. The extra cost for express delivery is small compared to both the total cost for event and the damage cost if the economy option does not arrive on time.
Receiving the shipment
All our deliveries are door-to-door deliveries to the shipping address you provide during the ordering process. Should the receiver or a contact person not be available to receive and sign for the parcel, you may be contacted by the shipping provider to arrange a second delivery or pickup. Providing a valid recipient phone number during the ordering process is therefore crucial to ensure successful delivery.
If the delivery of a shipment could not be done successfully by shipping provider, the shipment will be automatically returned and disposed safely due to confidentiality of the printed materials. Gelato will use all reasonable efforts to minimize the possibility of delivery failures, but shall not have any liability if the delivery failed due to validity of shipping information or lack of follow up from our customers to receive the shipment.
Should you experience problems with receiving the products please contact our customer support and we will be happy to help.