Parcel delivery: In most countries we offer the option to choose between Standard/Economy Parcel and Express Parcel shipping.
- Standard/Economy Parcel is a delivery service for mail that is too heavy for normal letter post. Delivery time for domestic standard parcel delivery normally takes between 2-5 days.
- Express Services are processed by the shipping company as a priority as it is time-sensitive: delivery is expedited. When delivery time is critical, we recommend to opt for Express delivery.
Please note, to get the most accurate expected shipping time you should add your products to the basket and there you will receive the estimate delivery time for your location. All our deliveries are door-to-door deliveries to the provided address. Should the receiver or a contact person not be available to receive and sign for the parcel, you should be contacted by the shipping provider to arrange a second delivery. Should you experience problems with receiving the products please contact our customer support for further assistance.
Pallet shipping for large orders: To ensure quality of the delivered products for large orders and volumes, we will ship on pallets for orders weighing over 28kg. A loading bay, lifting platform or other forklift equipment is required for receiving the goods.
Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) Shipping: for some locations, primarily in Asia, Gelato offers "delivery duty paid" options (the ability to prepay customs & duties fees for accelerated customs clearance). For these locations, DDP is included in the shipping rate and no other shipping option is available at this time.
General advice on choosing shipping method
- Delivery window at event venue: If event starts at the 18th, the brochures normally have to be by the stand on the 17th as venues often don't take deliveries once venue is open.
- 24hrs buffer: Always add 24hrs buffer to deadline as delivery firms might not be able to deliver at first attempt, and the parcel is taken to the depot for next day delivery.
- Express Delivery: Pick the safest and most reliable delivery option. The extra cost for delivery is small compared to both the total cost for event and the damage cost if the economy option does not arrive on time.