Gelato print plugin for Adobe supports file sizes up to 1GB.
In some cases, the plugin will give you an error at upload - for example "Econnrefused" (can be a time out message or the file would just not upload). This could happen due to a Firewall that your company has in place.
In this case, ask your IT department to open the ports for the Gelato Adobe plugin, by sharing the details below:
3. Our domains are fixed: gelatoglobe.com
If you are using proxy servers
1. Go to https://zxpinstaller.com/ and download the utility
2. Close all Adobe applications
3. Run utility (ZXP installer)
4. Drag and drop plugin bundle file “gelatoglobe_3.1.0.zxp” to ZXP installer
5. Run Adobe application (InDesign) and check if it works