As an Admin you can define Roles to allocate different permissions for the users of the account (Team > Roles). When you add a new Role you can select a custom name as well as what permissions it shall have.
Note: Basic plans allow two standard roles only, Admin and Regular User with predefined permissions which can be customised per your need. However you won't be able to change the name of these roles or to add more roles. If you need additional roles please upgrade your subscription.
The permissions you can set for a role are the following:
- Manage users - to have full control for managing users, create roles and groups, and edit permissions and user details. Note: This is a default permission for account admins.
- Manage file folders - to create, remove or rename folders, and set folder privacy (i.e. make folders public or visible only to specific groups).
- Upload files - to upload new files and to edit file properties (format, paper type, protection), and download existing files. Note: This permission must be enabled in order to use the Adobe Plugin to upload files.
- Order prints - to place a new order, or reorder.
- Approve & pay - to receive and approve payment requests from other users. Note: This permission requires the permission Order prints enabled.
- See payment methods - to view and select from all available payment methods at account level, regardless of the payment methods enabled at group level. Note: This permission is often needed when setting up payment approval process.
- Manage billing entities - to add new billing entities (and edit existing ones), including invoice recipient name and email to which Gelato will send invoices. Note: This is relevant only when orders are placed using invoice as a payment method.
- Manage shipping addresses - to add, edit and remove company shipping addresses. Note: If this is disabled users will still be able to view company shipping addresses, but will be able to add, edit and remove only personal shipping addresses.
- View Reports - to view detailed reports on all files ordered in the account, including a breakdown by purchaser, billing entity, cost center, country, user group, and file ordered. Note: If this is disabled users will still be able to have an overview of their own order via the Orders menu on the left.