To define the payment settings for your account, click on your initials at the top right corner and select Settings. Then click on Payment in the menu on the left.
In this page you will be able to:
- select which payment methods should be enabled for the account
- set up the prepaid credit (if enabled for your account)
In this section, you (as an Admin) can define the available payment methods that can be used during the checkout process. The following options are available:
- Pay with card: To enable payment using a credit card. Users will be input information on their credit card and save it to their account.
- Pay by invoice: An invoice is sent as a PDF to the email address listed in the billing entity information. Note: The possibility to use invoice needs to first be activated by the Gelato team, based on the contract your company has with Gelato. If you are allowed to use invoice, but can't find it under payment methods, your account admin should contact Gelato Customer Support.
- Internal payment request: Enable this to get payment approval request from users. In order to be able to approve payment requests, your role should have the permission Approve & Pay enabled. In the order checkout flow, users will be able to select Payment request as a payment option and to choose who to send the payment request to.
- Send payment request to all payment responsibles by default: When this option is enabled, the payment request will be sent to all users who have permission Approve & Pay. Note: This requires Internal payment request to be enabled.
More information on how to set up prepaid credit can be found here.