What is the Simple Business Card Ordering flow?
The simple business card ordering flow is a solution that the account Admin can enable for all users in a company for ordering business cards, over desktop or any mobile device. For ease of access, the solution does not require users to sign up. This link can be made public for all your colleagues and shared on your intranet or any other internal communication channels.
How the account Admin can set up the Simple Business Card Ordering Workflow:
- Create Groups and Folders according to your company's organizational structure (e.g business unit, division). Ensure the Library folder/s with the business cards is/are visible to all necessary groups
- Add billing addresses and Cost Centers (if needed) for each group. Link billing address to the groups that will have the option to invoice
- To generate the link to share with your colleagues, click on button with your initials in the top right corner and select "Settings". Select "Share Business Cards" from the left side of the page. Click on "Activated" and copy the generated link to share with your colleagues on email or your organisation's internal channels
- Select if anyone with the link can use the flow or if additionally a password is needed
- Set the maximum order quantity for business cards
- Select payment method. You can choose between three available payment methods:
- Company invoice
- Payment request to all responsible: The payment request will be sent to all admins with the permission to approve and pay.
- Payment request to one responsible: The user will have to select who to send the payment request to, from a list of the admins with the permission to approve and pay (usually users with Approve and Pay permission in their group)
How users can place orders using the Simple Business Card Ordering flow:
Once the users in the organisation get a notification email from their account Admin with the link (and the password if applicable), they can order their own business cards following the Simple Workflow
- Click on the link received (enter email & password if asked)
- Select the Group of which you are part of. Next select the applicable Library folders to which you have access to
- All the Business Card Templates in the selected Folder will be displayed, from which you can choose one to edit & order. Fill in your details in the editable fields of the Template
- A preview of the Business Card will be shown along with the order quantity to select
- Next enter you name, phone number and shipping address (preferably enter your mobile number to make it easier for our courier service to reach you)
- Select the billing entity / office to which Gelato will send the bill / invoice for your order
- Order review page will be displayed last. Review all your order details & preview of the business card. You can go back to any of above steps to change the details. Review your order & click "Order Now"
The user placing the order will get an Order confirmation email. Since this is a simplified workflow, only Admins with access to the full account can cancel the order or make changes. These order will appear separately in the Orders - Drop down for on All orders and chose Business cards orders. Please note, same rules apply for Order Cancellations.
The new flexibility added by Gelato Globe is that of being able to order any Business Card size, format. US / Canada have preference to order BX size shown in following image. But now irrespective of the format of the original file, you can order business card for shipping to any region using same editable template file. The paper type will be changed based on original paper type set for your design template at the time of uploading to library and Equivalent Paper available for shipping location you select.
Please be cautious of the size dimensions of business cards you order to ensure they fit your card holder / wallet in case you plan to use one