Place an order using the Simple Business Card ordering flow
Please refer to the video to know how to order your business cards on Gelato:
Once you get a notification from your Gelato account's Admin with the link to access the platform (and the password, if applicable), you can order your own business cards following this simple workflow:
- Click on the link received and enter your email address (and password, if applicable)
- Select the Group you belong to - All the folders visible to that group will be displayed
- All the business card templates in the selected folder will be displayed, from which you can choose one to edit and order. Fill in your details in the editable fields of the template.
- A preview of the business card will be shown along with the order quantity to select
- Next, enter the recipient's name and phone number(preferably a mobile number to make it easier for our courier service to reach you) as well as the shipping address - you can either select from a list of pre-loaded addresses or add a new one.
- Select the payment method among the ones available - they are decided by your account admin:
a) If 'Pay with invoice' is available, you will be asked to select a billing entity (to which Gelato will send the invoice for your order) and a cost center (if applicable)
b) If 'Pay with card' is available, you will be asked to provide your credit card details
c) If a 'payment approval process' is in place, you might be asked to select the person who should approve your order or the approval request might be sent automatically to all approvers - depending on your account settings
- Finally, review all your order details and preview of the business card. You can go back to any of the above steps to change the details. Once you are done simply click on Order Now.
Your order is on its way!