In this article:
Available shipping methods
You can select your preferred delivery method during the checkout flow. Different options will be available depending on the case:
- Standard/Economy is a delivery service for mail that is too heavy for normal letter post. Delivery time for domestic standard parcel delivery normally takes between 2-5 days.
- Express Services are processed by the shipping company as a priority as it is time-sensitive: delivery is expedited. When delivery time is critical, we recommend opting for Express delivery.
- Pallet shipping for large orders: To ensure quality of the delivered products for large orders and volumes, we will ship on pallets for orders weighing over 28kg. A loading bay, lifting platform or other forklift equipment is required for receiving the goods.
- Scheduled shipping is a delivery option that allows to book an order to be delivered up to 3 months ahead if there is a known event or venue for which the delivery is needed.
Note: Some shipping methods might not be available depending on the delivery destination and/or shipping rules defined by your account admin.
The estimated delivery date and the shipping cost will be visible next to each shipping method available.
General advice when choosing a shipping method
- Less than ~7kg print material goes in a single shipment, else the order is shipped with split shipments
- For orders with a weight above ~28kg pallet shipping will be available. You can decide to select shipment into separate parcels if preferred
- For orders including with multiple products, the square products (flat and smaller size products such as Brochures, Flyers, Letterheads etc.) may be combined in a shipment but roll-ups and posters are always shipped separately. This is to avoid damage to the roll-ups or posters as they are larger in size and require different packaging for better protection
- Rarely, products on a single order are printed by different Gelato print partners because of production limitations. In such cases, multiple shipments will be created.