Single location ordering
Please refer to this video if you want to know what are the steps to place your first order on Gelato!
The main steps are:
1. Login to your Gelato account
2. Select the file(s) you wish to print and add them to the cart. You can either hover the mouse over a file and select Add to cart or select a file and hit the Add to cart button on the top right corner.
Note: The Add to cart option is shown only when the file is Print ready. For files that are not print ready, you will need to configure format & paper first. You will be able to see and configure not print ready files only if you have the Upload files permission enabled.
3. When you are ready to checkout click on the cart, select the country you wish to ship to and the quantities - The price will be updated accordingly.
4. Select the shipping address from a list pre-loaded on your account by your Admin, or add a new address, if needed.
Note: Please make sure that the information is accurate to ensure a timely delivery.
5. Select the recipient from a list pre-loaded on your account by your Admin, or add a new one, if needed. This should include both full name and phone number (preferably mobile to receive order tracking information).
6. Select the shipping method among the ones available. An estimated delivery date is displayed.
Note: Please be aware that some shipping methods may not be available for all countries.
7. Select the payment method among the ones available. The available options are defined - depending on the user group you belong to - by your account Admin. If 'Company invoice' is available and selected, you will be asked to choose among a list of billing entities defined by your admin. As an additional step you may be asked to select a cost center linked to the selected billing entity or to enter a PO number.
Note: For more information about payment methods available for your group, cost centers and PO numbers, please contact your account Admin.
8. Review you order confirmation page and perform any file edit before confirming the order. Once the order is confirmed you will get an order ID and decide to send a tracking link SMS to the recipient. Your orders will always appear in your order history (Orders menu on the left of your Gelato library).